Publish your projects into three different types of application:
CoverPage Viewer (all accounts)
- Projects are available after logging in with e-mail and password you choose for your registration.
- After you log in, you can see all your published projects.
- Your projects can be seen by other users only if you add some of your Viewers in the publication management.
- The application is available for free in the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/coverpage-viewer/id418537323?mt=8
Custom Branded Reader (Premium account)
- Your own branded application dedicated to one title.
- Add free or paid content to your library.
- The user will find all your projects in this application when they're published and out of Sandbox.
- App can be available in App Store as Newsstand app or Non-newsstand app or it can be Ad Hoc app only on of some devices you choose.
Single App (Single App account)
- Single application with no library, only single project published as an app.
- You have to publish the project first and the build of the app will be managed afterwards.
- User can find your project as a single app in App Store or it can be Ad Hoc app only available for devices you choose.